- Specializes in Small to Massive Electrical Construction Projects
- Joined Boys Electrical in 2018
- Has been in the industry since 1998
- Started at Boys Electrical as a General superintendent
- Chris has Master Electrician Licenses in 9 states.
- Chris is the Year 1 instructor of Brevard County Electrical Apprenticeship Training Program.
Chris brings a tremendous amount of experience and passion to Boys Electrical and has worked on nearly every type of project, from the smallest jobs to large-scale projects. Because of his understanding of how the various trades work, Chris catches challenges before they become an issue. When Chris sees a potential challenge, he uses it as a learning opportunity to educate his team to find effective solutions for every challenge. Chris thinks months ahead on every project, balancing workforce, skill, material handling, and time management.
Chris enjoys the ever-changing landscape of work at Boys Electrical. He embraces the challenge of staying in front of every project, teaching his team, and keeping the projects moving smoothly. When Chris is not busy working, he spends time with his family, keeping his 6 kids busy by traveling in their RV and visiting campsites throughout the state.