- Specializes in Education, Theme Parks, and Healthcare
- Joined Boys Electrical in 2021
- Has been in the industry since 2008
- Started at Boys Electrical as a Lead Electrician
- Robert Is a Florida Electrical Apprenticeship Training Program Graduate, has received ABC’s Leadership Training, and has a Certified Journeyman Electrician License.
- Robert has received ABC Eagle Awards in Healthcare and for Project of the Year.
Robert is willing to go the extra mile to make every job a success. Robert thinks outside of the box and delivers creative solutions to keep projects running on time and always moving forward. He constantly analyzes data and makes project adjustments to ensure that projects run smoothly, are completed on time, and are on budget. Robert has a talent for catching issues early and finding solutions quickly.
Robert is driven to learn more on every job. His favorite part of his work is managing the budget and seeing the completed projects. Robert enjoys going to Disney World with his family, playing video games as a family, participating in church, and volunteering.